Tynor Elbow Crutch - Universal (Adjustable)
Product Description Tynor Elbow Crutch is a very sophisticated walking aid designed to provide full weight bearing when one or both legs are physically challenged because of a nervous disorder,...
- Tynor Elbow Crutch is a very sophisticated walking aid designed to provide full weight bearing when one or both legs are physically challenged because of a nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc.
- More and more professionals prefer usage of elbow crutch over the conventional auxiliary crutch because of greater confidence of the patient, lesser fatigue and trendy appearance.
- Polymer handle : Robust and strong suitable for 140 kg body wt, aestheticaly pleasing, anatomical and streamlined.
- Adjustable height of the elbow piece : Improved load bearing, uniform support to elbow and improved confidence.
- Soft gel handle top : Comfortable grip, nice to touch, improved load bearing and decreased fatigue.
- Flipping elbow grip. : Holds to the elbow tightly, decreased chances of accident and hands remain free to work.
- PU/PVC pod : Long life, transparent, better aesthetics and anti slip properties.
- Excellent workmanship : Excellent functioning, easy size customization and improved aesthetics.