Soft Cervical Collar– Dyna
Product Features Neck pain has become so common that many people often tend to avoid the problem. When most neck problems can be cured by wearing a good soft collar...
Neck pain has become so common that many people often tend to avoid the problem. When most neck problems can be cured by wearing a good soft collar most people often refrain from this simple solution. This may lead to further complications in the future. Most episodes of neck pain are due to a muscle strain from poor posture — whether it’s leaning onto your computer at work, hunching over your workbench at home or sleeping in an awkward position. Rarely, neck pain can be a symptom of more serious problems like a trauma or injury, whiplash, wear-and-tear arthritis or other soft tissue sprains (ligaments, tendons). Preventing neck pain and injury, in most cases, can be done by limiting the activity of the neck and by giving support and immobilisation to the neck. This is possible by wearing a good collar.
- Soft foam padding with cotton stockinette cover provides high level of wearer comfort
- Gently stabilises and slightly immobilises the cervical spine allowing muscles to relax
- Gives an extra support to prevent further damage
- Cervical pain syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Strained neck muscles
- Whiplash or whiplash associated disorders
- Degenerative changes of the cervical spine
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
Size specifications of Soft Collar:
Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in extension position.
|Neck in cm||30-34||34-38||38-42||42-46|