Sling With Tie Quadri– Dyna
Product Features Elbow fractures may result from falling onto an outstretched arm, a direct impact to the elbow, or a twisting injury. Sprains, strains, or dislocations may occur at...
- Elbow fractures may result from falling onto an outstretched arm, a direct impact to the elbow, or a twisting injury.
- Sprains, strains, or dislocations may occur at the same time as a fracture.
- Having a sling on when you have a broken or injured arm can make it more comfortable.
- A “sling with tie” or “cuff and collar” hold the arm across and up in front of the chest.
- They are effective for fore arm, humorous and hand fractures for support and relief.
- Light weight polyurethane foam in a stockinette for comfortable support
- Plastic fastening ties for easy application
- Available in 6m rolls in a dispensing carton with 5 plastic fastening ties
- Used as traditional sling to provide effective support without the need for additional padding
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.