OPEN PATELLA RING KNEE
When to use: Patelofemoral dysfuction Muscle and Ligament Strains Soft tissue discomfort (e.g. tendomyopathies, insertion tendinitis, effusion or swelling) Overuse from sports or such physical activities All inflammation or strains...
When to use:
- Patelofemoral dysfuction
- Muscle and Ligament Strains
- Soft tissue discomfort (e.g. tendomyopathies, insertion tendinitis, effusion or swelling)
- Overuse from sports or such physical activities
- All inflammation or strains post-surgery or post-arthroscopy
- Stiff Joints
Benefits of use:
- Provides compression, warmth and a massaging action that improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint
- The opening for patella reduces pressure on the patella.
- The opening for patella reduces pressure on the patella and allows for greater patella stability
- Constructed of a lightweight, breathable material that makes it comfortable to wear, thus improving patient compliance and therapeutic results
- The cotton knitted fabric releases sweat and permits airflow
- Anatomic design with a two way stretch
- The blending of yarns with cotton makes the product skin friendly. Even after prolonged use the product will not irritate the skin.
- Elastic is made of heat resistant rubber, which makes the product durable and allows it to last longer
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
Measure circumference around mid thigh – approx 6 inches above knee.
|Small||27.5 - 32.5 cms|
|Medium||32.5 - 37.5 cms|
|Large||37.5 - 42.5 cms|
|X Large||42.5 - 47.5 cms|
|XX Large||47.5 - 52.5 cms|