SUKHAM NEW CYCLE EXERCISER WITH METER
Product Features Strength and range of motion exercises help improve joint function. Cycling is one means of low-impact exercise beneficial for your hips. One form of stationary cycle frequently used...
- Strength and range of motion exercises help improve joint function.
- Cycling is one means of low-impact exercise beneficial for your hips. One form of stationary cycle frequently used in physical therapy
- keeping the hips and knees moving, and the muscles around the joints strong, contributes greatly to protecting the joints and staving off additional damage caused by arthritis
- While the major hip muscle, called the abductor, is not one of the primary muscles used for cycling, it does assist in the movement needed for cycling, which helps it to grow in terms of muscle tone.
- Your hips also become more toned when you cycle simply because you are burning fat as you pump your legs.
- In addition, the additional muscle growth in your other leg muscles will help to burn calories quicker when you eat, helping you to metabolize food as fuel for muscle instead of fat storage.
- When you cycle, the thigh muscles that work together to push the pedals are the hamstrings and quadriceps.
- The hamstrings, the muscles located on the back portion of your leg from your glutes to your knees, create the upward portion of the circular motion.
- By engaging the leg not only as you push down, but also as you pull up, you will develop better muscle tone and also reduce the pressure you would place on your knees from the repeated downward motion.
- The quadriceps muscles are located on the front side of your legs from your knees to your hips.
- Quadriceps, also called quads, are the opposing muscle group to the hamstrings.
- You use your quadriceps when you push down on the pedals while using an exercise bike.
- The repeated down motion will engage your quadriceps, leading to more muscle tone over time
- The abdominals are the supporting muscle group during cycling.
- They are engaged isometrically during a cycling workout and not only aid in the circular motion of the legs but also protect the back from injury from repeated leaning forward.
WHEN TO USE
- To exercise lower limbs
- Weight loss
- Strengthening of lower limb muscles
- Universal Fit
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.