Knee Support Hinged (Neoprene)
Knee support Hinged (Neoprene) is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and the rigid side support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
- Silicon buttress along the patella opening
- Biaxial hinge
- Anti tourniquet effect
- Four way compression.
- Neoprene provides therapeutic warmth
Salient featureNeoprene layer bonded with nylon fabric on both sides
- Four way stretch ability gives a controlled and comfortable compression
in various positions of the knee.
- Ensures longer life.
- Appealing aesthetics with color fastness.
- Better body heat retention
- Faster pain relief and healing.
- Relieves patellar pressure.
- Holds the patella in position
- Can be used for Patello femoral diseases
- Mimics the natural knee joint
- Ensures full weight bearing.
- Allows free flexion movement
- Anti tourniquet effect — ensures no constriction to blood flow
- Better grip of the product to the body.
- Anatomic construction— Better functionality and Snug fit.
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.