Knee Cap With Patellar Ring
Knee Cap open patella is a compression tubular support used in orthopaedic practice to provide firm compression warmth & support to the limbs and joints, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
- Silicon patellar insert
- Four way stretch
- Freely breathable
- Soft and comfortable
Salient featureMade from high quality nylon
- Ensures longer life.
- Appealing aesthetics
- Offers color fastness.
- Good grip and compression
- Snug fitting
- No bunching at the back.
- Better comfort..
- Uniform compression even on uneven limb surface.
- Warmth improves healing.
- Provides firm support and gentle compression.
- Relieves patellar pressure.
- Positions patella in patellar dislocations.
- Massages, increases blood flow, quick healing.
- Compresses and supports patellar tendon.
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.