HYPER EXTENSION BRACE
Product Features It is light weight adjustable, comfortable & easy to apply with Velcro strap, sliding arrangement. A hyperextension brace consist of a rectangular metal frame that goes over the...
- It is light weight adjustable, comfortable & easy to apply with Velcro strap, sliding arrangement.
- A hyperextension brace consist of a rectangular metal frame that goes over the front of the body & puts pressure on the chest and pubic bone and keeps the spine in an extended position.
- A hyperextension brace with 3 pads help to stabilize the spine and prevent forward movement.
- One pad is located along the abdominals, another is higher up on the chest & the third pad is on the back and covers the affected area & restricts forward bending.
- It is recommended in conditions like undisplaced stable fractures and (compression) fractures of the Lower thoracic & upper lumbar vertebrae, any complication of thoracolmbar junction which needs moderate immobilization disc disease, to prevent deformity in Ankylosing spondylitis, Post Operative spine immobilization etc.
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
CODE - OC 2129