Finger Cot– Dyna
Product Features Finger Joints are delicate and easily get injured during trauma. The other common reason is due to impact, usually during physical activities. Our natural reaction when falling is...
- Finger Joints are delicate and easily get injured during trauma.
- The other common reason is due to impact, usually during physical activities.
- Our natural reaction when falling is to put our hand out and land on our wrist, which can cause fractures, breaks or other injuries not just to the wrist but also to the fingers.
- When an injury or fracture happens to the DIP joint or nail beds Dyna Finger Cot will be an ideal product for the immobilization and straitening of fractured joint.
- It also helps in preventing the bones from moving unnaturally or out of place and maintains the proper alignment of the fractured finger.
Size: One size fits most ( For phalangeal length of 5 - 11 cm)