Ankle Support (Neoprene)
Ankle Support (Neoprene) is designed to give support, compression and controlled immobilization to weak or injured ankle. The stabilizing splint, supports the ankle where it is most needed, to prevent an ankle injury. It can be used in high impact, sporting activities or by individuals where repetitive ankle injuries are common. It also helps to control swelling, odema or sprains and rollovers of the ankle.
- Sleek anatomic design
- Controlled splinting and immobilization
- Extremely comfortable
- Easy to wear
Salient featureNeoprene bonded nylon fabric (Four way stretchable).
- Provides more compression, more comfort, better grip and more durability. It also helps in faster healing and better pain relief because of heat retention.
- Immobilizes inversion and aversion motion, enhances grip and provides freedom in plantar flexion.
- Ensures easy application and removal, customized compression and grip and better sizing flexibility.
- Ensures perfect fitting, better immobilization, bilateral symmetry, is sleek, can be used inside the shoe. It is light in weight and has pleasing looks. Can be used during exercise or sporting activity.
- Prevents slippage and makes the product aesthetically appealing.
Terms & Conditions
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.